The Indian Family Sticker designs stickers for the Indian Family. Each joyful character has been designed to highlight certain subtle details from their region to quirks to attire to culture to interests to occupation, to celebrate the joy of being part of a truly Indian family.
Kodava - Dad, Mom and Daughters
Ri?e Bheemiah - Bheemiah is a sharp shooter once rumoured to cull two wildboars with one bullet. After a short stint in the Army he is back home in Gonikoppal.
Shivani Mukkathira - After her convent days in Bangalore, she turned quite the heartbreaker when she left for Coorg. Now ?nds peace in her freshly brewed cup of coffee.
Catapult Ashwini - Ashwini is quite the tom boy, she loves to accompany Bheemiah in his hunting exploits and is said to be quite a forest tracker.
Microphone Manjula - Manjula is the everyones Kesari bath in their Chow Chow. An ever so sweet little one is strictly Carnatic with a already matured hatred for all things Anu Malik.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.