NorthEast Indian - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Spearing Rabha - Rabha is far away from his homeland but dreams of going back to the simple life he once led.
Majuli Maa - very much the city dweller now Majuli is a kind and gentle soul that can only be made in the gorgeous North East.
Bow and Arrow Bombayla - a sharp shooter with an eagles eye she has turned into quite the shooter. She is full of con?dence and wants to rule the world.
Tiki Taka Bhutia - Football is in the blood of every kid from here and he is making giant strides in the local tournaments.
Nanny Kom - Chilled out Nanny spends her time with the grandkids and homemaker duties. Has a likening to rice wine which turns her into a jolly balloon.
Hasmukh Hazarika - After a long and tiring day he likes to put on the tapes of Hazarika sipping on his favorite home brewed rice wine.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.