Bengali - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Saahitya Sen - There is nothing that gives Sen more pleasure than his tea on a Sunday with side of samosas and a even better book.
Mouli Ganguly - At times she is not complaining about her husband Mouli likes to sing the blues.
Chitrasilpi Chatterjee - She is the queen of her canvas, at 14 shes got two solo exhibitions under her belt. Quite a prodigy she is turning out to be.
Kabi Das - this little man has started writing about things a child his age should not really be thinking about. Other than that he is just another kid in love with his life.
Nani Bose - after a successful stint as a leading lawyer for Women’s Rights she has taken quite a liking for her role as Nani.
Comrade Dada - There have been times when Comrade has spent weeks in jail and lathicharges. He still can’t believe he's lived long enough to see his beloved party out of power.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.