The Indian Family Sticker designs stickers for the Indian Family. Each joyful character has been designed to highlight certain subtle details from their region to quirks to attire to culture to interests to occupation, to celebrate the joy of being part of a truly Indian family.
Footballer & Girl - Couple:
FreeKick Nambeeshan - After moving into the city Nambeeshan has taken to the Astro turf scene where the game oddlys starts at 1 AM on a weekday. He is known for his looping free kick.
LongLegged Lavanya - quite the free spirit she seems to know everyone. There isn’t a time you can go around town without bumping into someone she is best friends with.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.