The Indian Family Sticker designs stickers for the Indian Family. Each joyful character has been designed to highlight certain subtle details from their region to quirks to attire to culture to interests to occupation, to celebrate the joy of being part of a truly Indian family.
The Gujarati Family - Dad, Mom and Daughters
Cone Ice Cream Kapadia - lives in a housing colony in the suburbs of Gandhinagar. Nothing lifts his spirits more than a nice desi ﬂavoured cone ice cream.
Jilmil Solanki - something that started off as a hobby for cooking has turned Jilmil into a budding entrepreneur with her theplas making it into shelves as far as Papa New Guinea.
Dandiya Desai - For someone who watches the same channel because she is too lazy to press the button the remote, she can turn up the heat at a dandiya danceﬂoor all night long.
Facebook Femy - Its only been a year she has gotten into the social media circus. There isn’t a single platform she is not part of.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.