The Gujarati Family - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Cone Ice Cream Kapadia - lives in a housing colony in the suburbs of Gandhinagar. Nothing lifts his spirits more than a nice desi ?avoured cone ice cream.
Jilmil Solanki - something that started off as a hobby for cooking has turned Jilmil into a budding entrepreneur with her theplas making it into shelves as far as Papa New Guinea.
Dandiya Desai -she can dance at a dandiya dance?oor all night long.
Rahul Modi - When he was born, no one would have imagined his name would be the cause of a lot a amusement for his schoolmates nowadays.
LaddooBen Patel - she known for her magical melt in the mouth ladoos. Her grandkids ?nd her way sweeter than her ladoos can ever get.
Trippy Tripathi - on a constant sugar high with an overdose of ladoos and sweets made at home all the time, Tripathi is seen silently slipping away from home with his trusty cane in tow.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.