The Indian Family Sticker designs stickers for the Indian Family. Each joyful character has been designed to highlight certain subtle details from their region to quirks to attire to culture to interests to occupation, to celebrate the joy of being part of a truly Indian family.
The Gujarati Family - Dad, Mom & Sons
Cone Ice Cream Kapadia - Nothing lifts his spirits more than a nice desi ﬂavoured cone ice cream.
Jilmil Solanki - something that started off as a hobby for cooking has turned Jilmil into a budding entrepreneur with her theplas making it into shelves as far as Papa New Guinea.
Rahul Modi - When he was born, no one would have imagined his name would be the cause of a lot a amusement for his schoolmates nowadays. Now he loathes being called Pappu all the time.
iPod Ilyas - This upcoming gadget guru needs a gadget from sunrise to sunset. He can’t seem to conduct his daily activities without swiping or tweeting or twitching.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.