Kodava - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Riﬂe Bheemiah - Bheemiah is a sharp shooter once rumoured to cull two wildboars with one bullet. After a short stint in the Army he is back home.
Shivani Mukkathira - After her convent days in Bangalore, she turned quite the heartbreaker when she left for Coorg. Now ﬁnds peace in her freshly brewed cup of coffee.
Catapult Ashwini - Ashwini is quite the tom boy, she loves to accompany Bheemiah in his hunting exploits and is said to be quite a forest tracker.
Hockey Bidappa - he dreams like every other boy from his region to represent India in Hockey. After a narrow defeat in the Kuppanda Cup, he has enrolled in the SAI for further training.
Poovamma Palecanda - Poovamma is busy in her garden most of the time and is the envy of the neighborhood for her mind blowing pandi curry.
Kail Cariappa - Cariappa is retired now and spends most of his time at the Planter’s club and off late been going a little over his daily quota in the evenings.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.