The Malayali Family - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Chayakutty Charlie - His life in Cherthala revolves around his evening tea and snacks where his relationship with pazham pori seems to be getting a little out of hand.
Kodapidicha Jincy - A classic 9 - 5er Jincy can be mostly found complaining of the bus service. Come rain, shine, perverts or dogs, she's got her trustworthy shield in her Popy Kuda.
Padipist Dixcy - When she is not topping her essay and debate competitions, Dixcy has a strange little weakness for American chopsuey.
Pandhkali Pappu - After the ruling party disallowed planting of pulses on a a paddy ﬁeld, the empty ﬁelds have turned into football grounds bringing out the Ronaldo in Pappu.
Ammamma - Ammama was secretly hoping she would be relieved of Kitchen duties once the kids grow up. Not to be.
Saghavu Bala - In his hey days Bala was active campaigner in his party, off late he is really disappointed with his son’s apolitical IT lifestyle
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.