The Indian Family Sticker designs stickers for the Indian Family. Each joyful character has been designed to highlight certain subtle details from their region to quirks to attire to culture to interests to occupation, to celebrate the joy of being part of a truly Indian family.
The Malayali Family - Dad, Mom & Sons
Chayakutty Charlie - His life in Cherthala revolves around his evening tea and snacks where his relationship with pazham pori seems to be getting a little out of hand.
Kodapidicha Jincy - A classic 9 - 5er Jincy can be mostly found complaining of the bus service. Come rain, shine, perverts or dogs, she's got her trustworthy shield in her Popy Kuda.
Pandhkali Pappu - After the ruling party disallowed planting of pulses on a a paddy ?eld, the empty ?elds have turned into football grounds bringing out the Ronaldo in Pappu.
Mayank Agarwal - an ace at the gali cricket sessions, Mayank has only two things running through his brains at any time, cricket and cricket on tv.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.