The Indian Family Sticker designs stickers for the Indian Family.
This set consists of The Marathi Family - Dad, Mom and Daughters
DeadBall Damle - Damle myseriously falls sick everytime there is an cricket match at Wankhede. His cricket career was cut short by his aai who wanted him to join the income tax of?ce job.
Kamlini Kamble - Kamlini started her own entrepreneurial stint as a realty agent recently and thanks to the exponential rise in rent in her city her margins are favourably proportional. In her free time she likes to cook and stay home for a change.
Dancy Madhuri - is obsessed with the tumkas and melodrama of Bollywood and has forced her folks into Bollywood dance classes recently. Her dad seems to have agreed on condition she doesn’t dance to Chikni Chameli at home.
Happy Harleen - she is the darling of the household and her grandpa’s pet. She has the ability to convince anyone for anything.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.