The Marwadi Family - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Safari Suit Saxena - came to the city with nothing more than a will to succeed, Saxena has managed just that.
Serial Sangeeta - quite happy with channel surﬁng Sangeetha is seen rushing through her day to catch up with the latest on the tele. She is said to be considering starting a formal discussion club for post show analysis.
Pinkberry Birla - She is quite the topper at school, but off late been quite the rebel with her mother being summoned more times than she would be happy with.
Mayank Agarwal - an ace at the gali cricket sessions, Mayank has only two things running through his brains at any time, cricket and cricket on tv.
GrandMa Ji - just a typical grandmother, taking it upon herself the task of keeping everyone everywhere happy.
GrandPa Ji - retired man after a super hectic life till then, can’t seem to hold onto his horses, has tried everything from yoga to laughter clubs. But has found a new love for marathons.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.