Petrol Heads - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents :
FullSpeed Francis - on the days he is not burning rubber at the Kari Motor speedway, Francis is getting his thrills from his maniacal traffic cutting antics on the RX.
Bikerni Babli - a rare breed in India, she dreams of scorching through the mountains at the next Raid De Himalaya.
Chillax Chanchal - This simple lass just loves to chill and spread the joy.
iPod Ilyas - This upcoming gadget guru needs a gadget from sunrise to sunset. He can’t seem to conduct his daily activities without swiping or tweeting or twitching.
Newspaper Nandu - Everyones favourite Newpaper Nandu loves the simple life. And when he is not busy with news channel debates likes to keep himself busy doing absolutely nothing.
Whatsapp Vaishali - She is the enthu cutlet granny of the housing colony juggling work and family while handling admin duties of 8 WhatsApp groups.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.