The Punjabi Family - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Dapper Disjeet - Disjeet believes in living life king size, whether it is the intensity of his Bhangara or the size of his glass of Lassi.
Patiala Parminder - she creates quite a stir wherever she goes to. She is the life of every boring kitty party.
Happy Harleen - she is the darling of the household and her grandpa’s pet. She has the ability to convince anyone for anything.
ButterNaan Bittu - Bittu likes to roam the streets on his trustworthy BSA bicycle and comes home with the hunger of a 2 full grown men.
MakkiDi Maa - with a hand of gold when it comes to food, there is no one in the pind who can come close with her abilities in the kitchen.
BigBeard Balwinder - He is a retired man who likes his drink in the evening with his buddies in the middle of his sprawling elds of corn.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.