The Tamilian Family - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Tambaram Thangavelu - Unapologetically down to earth, he is the kind who considers life an aberration to sleep.
Raaga Ranjani - Super talented Ranjani is everyones favourite maami, recently quit her IT job in pursuit of the perfect kacheri.
PattuPavada Parvathy - taking after her mother, Parvathys’ dancing skills make her the center of the attraction at the jolly family meets.
Mathematics Mannan - must be something in the Horlicks he drinks with fresh buffalo milk that gets him in the papers for his achievements in mental maths.
Methuvada Meenamma - a bundle of love and affection, Meenamma speaks only one language, the language only a grandmother can.
Palaiya Pasupathy - some say he shaved his handlebars on the day Veerappan made his infamous kidnapping. He is old school and now he is old.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.