The Telugite Family - Dad, Mom, Kids & GrandParents
Aasti Rama Rao - Rama Rao is an MBA from the US, but has been asked to come back to look into family businesses ranging from poultry to construction to real estate.
Bangaram Banumati - Banumati has a heart made of gold, spends most of her time channeling money from her social circles into her newfound love for philanthropy.
Nrtya Namitha - she loves her time in school and is quite the chatterbox. She keeps the household alive with her own take on Bollywood item numbers
Visa Venkatesh - like a young bird waiting for his ?rst ?ight, all of Venky’s efforts are on his GMAT, GRE and TOEFL.
Visranthi Vaishnavi - she is mostly home taking care of the kids and their homework. The generation gap is bothering her quite a bit and has started watching Desperate Housewives to keep up.
Judagadu Naniah - he is the star player at the local Bridge club. Naniah is found waiting for the sun to set so he can rush to a round of cards and a drink.
7.62 X 12.7 X 0.2 Cms
Wet Sticking Technique:
- Clean the windshield or dark coloured body panel thoroughly where you intend to place the stickers. This will avoid air bubbles while sticking.
- Roughly estimate the position of each sticker. Make sure the surface is not hot; also avoid retractable windows and wiper blades.
- Each sticker is cut from the bottom so that it sticks easily in a straight line.
- Generously wet the area with water where you intend to place the stickers.
- This is a wet sticking process so the adhesive will not be affected by water.
- Peel the first sticker from the transfer sheet. Place the sticker on the wet surface and position it accordingly. Hold the sticker in place and squeeze out any air bubbles with your fingers.
- Let the sticker dry and then proceed to next sticker by wetting the surface and repeat the previous steps.
- Suitable for exterior stickering.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to remove.
- Fade resistant.
- Scratch resistant.
- Water resistant.
Have a Question?
No questions asked yet.